The following hints are designed to help you save money and preserve water resources.
SAVE 1,000's of litre's a month...
If you are in a habit of running the cold tap before filling your glass, try storing water in the fridge for instant chilled water.
When you are brushing your teeth, do you leave the tap running? Turn if off when you are brushing your teeth, turn it on to rinse.
- Only run your washing machine when you have a full load of washing to do.
- Match your washing machine water level to your laundry load.
- Only run your dishwasher when it is full.
- Install aerators to your sink taps/faucets.
- Fit low-flow shower heads in all showers (if your shower can fill a 3 litre bucket in less than 20 seconds, you need to consider a more water efficient shower head).
- When using your outdoor hose for gardens and/or washing your car, have a nozzle attached that can turn the water off to avoid wasting water.
- Check your taps and toilets, call us in if they need fixing.
Any questions, give us a call, we're here to help you.
Call 09 570 4396